- Overseas Properties
|4 Beds||2 Baths||3 car spaces|
• 4 Bedrooms
• Master bedroom with walk-in robs and ensuite.
• Gas hot plate
• Electric under bench fan forced oven
• Range hood
• Overhead cupboards in Kitchen
• Walk in Pantry
• Gas ducted heating
• Hot water service
• Tiles to wet areas. (possibly Kitchen, family/meals, entry & hallway)
• Wall to wall carpet in other rooms
• Fencing to rear and sides of property
• Concrete path and driveway
• Wall and ceiling insulation
• Smoke detectors
• Standard connections (excluding telephone and television)
• Water tank (water tank is not included where recycled water is available)
• 3 Car Garage with Remote to garage
• 8km south-east of Melbourne City Centre
• (Approx.) 600m to IGA grocery store, Chemist, Post Office, Banks and Restaurants.
• (Approx.) 700m to Bunyip School
• (Approx.) 900m to Bunyip Railway Station
Home of the annual Bunyip and District Agricultural Show and Bunyip Country Music Festival which brings in audiences from all over Victoria, as well as being connected to Princes Highway for easy access to surrounding areas, this unique town is the perfect place to lay down your roots.
Australasia Real Estate Group has embraced the mandatory changes from open homes to private inspections ONLY, (Please Download our private INSPECTION POLICY) Via our attachment tab Below.
Please contact Ranjith Panangala on 0409 363 373 to arrange a private inspection or for further information.
|2 beds||2 baths|