- Overseas Properties
Located within easy walking distance of Hepburn Springs cafes, stores, Mineral Springs Reserve and the creek swimming pool, Sunday market the stylish décor to create a beautiful atmosphere all year around in the heart of Victoria’s famed Spa Region.
Currently operating this holiday accommodation for up to 21 total guest rooms, this guesthouse is beautifully sited in an easily accessible location.
Close to take full advantage of Daylesford township, this beautifully presented multi-level guesthouse provides, the street level entry with portico directly accesses the upper floor of this superb guesthouse. lobby/lounge, restaurant/function room, sunroom towards the front, coffee shop adjoining the alfresco/outdoor undercover area, with large carpark ground level. Offering superb versatility.
The potential to increase revenue of this guesthouse is enormous.
Beautifully decorated, well design features and stylish décor create a warm welcome for the guests.
The Guest House accommodation includes.
• Fully furnished
• 19 Rooms with varying bed configurations
• Ensuite to all 19 rooms
• Owners 2 Bedroom apartment
• Guest sitting room
• Dining room
• Bar room includes billiard table
• 2 Message rooms
• Commercial Kitchen
• Hydronic Heating
• Open fire place
• Outdoor guest court yard
• Guest onsite parking
• Under house storage and much more.
• (Approx.) 1.6 km to Mineral Springs (Hepburn Regional Park)
• (Approx.) 1.1 km to Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa
• (Approx.) 4.7 km to Daylesford Township
• (Approx.) 4.2 km to The Amazing Mill Markets
• (Approx.) 6.2 km to The Chocolate Mill (Mount Franklin) Via Hildland Hwy
• (Approx.) 4.2 km to Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens
• (Approx.) 4.87 km to Central Lake Reserve (Daylesford)
• (Approx.) 116 Km to Melbourne CBD Via City link M2
Inspections by appointment only, Please contact Ranjith Panangala on 0409 363 373